Speaker Marjorie Wingert inspires supernal faith for the real-world experience.
As a teen, she faced increasing vision impairment and inevitable loss of eyesight. As she grew, she realized that vision and sight aren't limited to what the eyes take in from Earth but are liberated by what God illuminates in the heart, the spirit, and the sacred space he placed in all of us for faith to guide our way.
As an inspirational speaker and worship leader, Marjorie Wingert engages audiences within a variety of communities and settings, including churches, college chapels, Sunday schools, women's events, conferences, non-profit gatherings and more. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Blindness and vision impairment.
- Working through Grief and loss.
- Thankfulness and thanksgiving.
- Staying present in the moment.
- Turning weaknesses to strengths.
- Finding joy and contentment with grief and loss.
- Peace during the storm.
- Trusting God
- Personal testimony
Watch for speaking engagements and other events here. To be kept in the loop, subscribe to her blog.